Thursday, January 27, 2011

UW-WSU Preview coming

I'll have a break down of player statistics and per minute comparisons of the UW-WSU players up sometime Thursday if all goes well. My full preview will be up on Montlake Madness on Friday and I'll post a link to it here on my blog, likely at the bottom of Thursday's article.

I figure a big, rivalry game such as this deserves a solid break down a little more solid look at player comparisons and perhaps I'll throw in some implications of the game.

It's hard to believe that we are already hitting the halfway mark in conference and have played about two thirds of the season. It seems as though the season had just started a few days ago and with it my blog. Now I have close to 6,000 hits since I started it and have been asked to help contribute to Montlake Madness, a site I have been reading since I fell in love with Husky basketball 3 years ago. I even had my Virginia preview attached to a Virginia basketball blog and received some pretty solid traffic from that. Next step, getting paid ha ha. I don't know if I'll ever pursue sports journalism professionally, but this blog and helping at Montlake is something I plan on doing as often as possible, even after college and I have to start buying proper season tickets in the back rows. Maybe I'll be able to sneak in the Dawg Pack for a year or two after I graduate.

Get pumped Husky fans 'cause we could be seeing a record setting year for the Dawgs if they keep bringing the A-game they showed against Arizona last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment